Saturday, June 20, 2015

Had A Dad

Father’s Day is this Sunday. For over 7 years, I’ve been the proud father of a wonderful boy. If you’ve been following me or my newsletters for quite some time, you’ll know I lost my father about 4 years ago to bone marrow cancer.
 
I could go on an on about how great my father was (and he was).
 
Or I could tell you about all the great things I go through being a dad (which I do).
 
However, I’ll make this particular newsletter brief and more about you (or a special dad).
 
Right now, I have several incredible fathers training here. I’ll give a quick shout out to: Richard, Mike, Grant, Peter, Walt, Gary, Mark, Jason, Brian, Don, Chip, Pete, Kelly and Shon. Not to mention, Mr. soon-to-be-dad, Nick. You guys are all fantastic people, no doubt in many ways for what fatherhood has done for you.
 
So, if you’re reading this and you know a special dad, or if you yourself are a particularly special dad, we’d like to treat you to 20% off your first month here. This special ends on June 30.
 
Thank you to all the great men who set great standards. Sunday is your day to be celebrated.
 
And I’ll leave you with a special daddy moment for me: A picture of my little man and I at my wedding last year. He was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment